“Not finance. Not strategy. Not technology. It is teamwork that remains the ultimate competitive advantage, both because it is so powerful and so rare” - Patrick Lencioni
WHAT WE DO
Townsend Partner's experienced coaches work with successful by using a simple, repeatable and practical methodology that consistently achieves positive, measurable improvement in performance, function and behavior for the group, themselves and other pertinent relationships.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with teams of two up to large groups who meet the following criteria:
- Groups that have achieved success.
- Teams that want to focus first on the team's development and them their own.
- They want to work with a coach to become even more effective.
- The possess the discipline, humility and grit necessary to change.
- We work with Corporate boards (both profit and non profit), C Suite teams, Leadership teams, Management teams, Functional and Cross Functional teams, Self Directed teams, Virtual teams, Peer teams, Quality Circles, Task Forces and large Groups.
HOW WE DO IT
All of our coaches use proven, effective and practical methodologies and frameworks. Characteristics of these processes include:
- Measurable outcomes regarding changes in performance, function and behavior as determined by the stakeholders throughout the coaching engagement.
- Confidentiality, confidence and a positive outlook.
- A straightforward approach that does not require a significant amount of time for all members.
- A focus of improving team leadership and member communication, honesty, discipline, accountability and other behaviors and perceptions of behavior.
- Consistent delivery by experienced coaches who understand how to lead, relate and work on high performing teams.
- Comprehensive assessment of performance, function and behavior from key stakeholders.
- Ownership and guidance of the areas of focus for improvement for the team as a whole and each team member being coached.