“Leadership is lifting a person’s vision to high sights, the raising of a person’s performance to a higher standard, the building of a personality beyond its normal limitations.” —Peter Drucker
Executive coaching is a professional relationship between a trained coach and a client (who may be an individual or a group) with the goal to enhance the client's leadership or management performance and development. Through a process of inquiry, dialogue, and other tools, the coach serves as a thought partner to help the client examine and develop his or her decision-making, experiment with new ways of thinking and being, change behaviors, and commit to action steps that help achieve the client's goals.
WHAT WE DO
Townsend Partners coaches help successful leaders get even better - by achieving positive, lasting change in behavior, thinking and decision-making for themselves, their people, their teams, their clients and other important relationships.
WHO WE WORK WITH
We work with leaders who meet the following criteria:
- They have achieved success.
- They want to focus on development of leadership skills, not technical expertise.
- They want to work with a coach to become even more effective.
- They possess the discipline, humility and grit to change.
HOW WE DO IT
Our coaches utilize their experience, past successes and failures and and a unique and practical methodology that has seen success with thousands of coaching clients:
- Measurable outcomes regarding changes in the leader's behavior as determined by stakeholders through out the coaching engagement.
- Confidentiality, confidence and a positive outlook.
- A straightforward approach that does not require significant amounts of time. (If it did leaders would not do it)
- A focus on changing leadership behaviors and perceptions of behavior.
- Consistent delivery by experienced coaches who understand how to relate to senior executives.
- Comprehensive assessment of behaviors from key stakeholders.
- Ownership, accountability and guidance of the areas of focus for improvement by the leader coached.